Users of this website, tradiewives.com.au (the Website), agree to be bound by this Agreement and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Website, which are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.
The Services (being the Website, related software applications, email, ads and affiliated and linked TradieWives Facebook group and Instagram pages) are offered to you conditional upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices set forth below (collectively, this Agreement). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms.
Any information, posts, stories, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, data, code or other materials or arrangements of materials that you can view on, access or otherwise interact with through the Services shall be referred to as “Content”.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “TradieWives” refer to TradieWives ABN 135 704 04594 (“TradieWives”).
The term “you” refers to the individual, company, business organisation or other legal entity using the Services and/or contributing Content to them. The Content that you contribute, submit, transmit and/or post to or through the Services shall be referred to variously as “your Content”, “Content of yours” and/or “Content you submit.”
B. USE OF THE SERVICES
1. The Services are provided solely to connect you with other persons in or associated with, or who have an interest in, the trades industry.
2. As a condition of your use of the Services, you warrant that all information supplied by you through the Services to TradieWives is true, accurate, current and complete.
3. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to the Services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
4. By using the Services, including any products or services that facilitate the sharing of Content to or from third party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information that you share with TradieWives.
5. Copying, transmission, reproduction, replication, posting or redistribution of the Content or any portion thereof and/or the Services more generally is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of TradieWives.
C. INTERACTIVE AREAS
6. The Services may contain discussion forums, posts, comments, bulletin boards, review services, requests for recommendations or other forums in which you may post your Content (Interactive Areas). If TradieWives provides such Interactive Areas on the Websites or through its Services, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk.
7. TradieWives does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any of the Content you provide to the Services or in any Interactive Area. You understand that TradieWives does not edit or control the user messages posted to or distributed through the Services, including through any posts, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such messaging. In particular, TradieWives does not edit or control all users’ Content.
8. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree only to submit Content of yours that complies with any TradieWives policy. You expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Services any Content of yours that:
a. Is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing (or advocates harassment of another person), threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
b. Is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
c. Would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national or international law;
d. May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
e. Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including TradieWives;
f. Is private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses;
g. Include or are intended to facilitate viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
h. Is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
9. TradieWives takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored, transmitted or uploaded to the Services by you (in the case of your Content) or any third party (in the case of any and all Content more generally), or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is TradieWives liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
10. Any use of the Interactive Areas or other aspects of the Services in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Services more generally.
11. You agree that TradieWives is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information they obtain from third-party suppliers and display on the Services.
1. The materials and information on the Website or published through the Services have been prepared for general information purposes only. The materials and information published on the Website or through the Services, may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials or information.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TradieWives (including on behalf of its employees and agents) disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of or in relation to the use of, or access to, the Services, including:
o any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using, relying on or dealing in any way with, any materials from the Website or from any other website on the Internet;
o any errors or omissions on the Website or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of TradieWives or its employees or agents);
o or any delay or interruption in access to or use of the Website or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of TradieWives or its employees or agents).
3. You accept all risk and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the Website or through the Services and any information or material available from the Website or Services.
4. Whilst TradieWives reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other posted material on the Website and Interactive Areas, it is under no obligation to do so, nor is it under an obligation to update any information on the Website, or to correct any inaccuracy on the Website that may become apparent at a later time.
5. Where TradieWives advertises on behalf of a person whose goods or services appear on the Website or through the Services (a “provider”) or appears by reference of logo or otherwise in an advertisement of any provider, to the fullest extent permitted by law, such advertising or reference is not to be construed as:
o an endorsement by TradieWives;
o an acknowledgement or representation by TradieWives as to fitness for purpose;
o a warranty by TradieWives of, for, or in relation to the product or service of the provider.
6. TradieWives, to the fullest extent allowed by law, neither takes nor assumes any responsibility for the product or service provided. Visitors to the Website should rely on their own inquiries and seek any assurance or warranties directly from the provider of the service or product.
7. TradieWives does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided on the Website, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting the Website with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that TradieWives is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run, or contribute to, them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user’s own risk.
8. TradieWives does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through the Website, or any other website linked to them, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files.
Users of the Services agree to indemnify TradieWives from any claim against TradieWives by any third party arising from any use of information published on the Site in a manner which contravenes the terms set out in this Agreement.
1. With the exception of trademarks of businesses listed in the TradieWives Directory, all material contained on the Site is the copyright of TradieWives.
2. No material contained on the Website or through the Services may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of TradieWives.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. Users of the Services and TradieWives submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.